All Customers: Please contact us before returning any product. Without contact and approval, returns will not be accepted.
- 1. After contacting us, any defective, incorrect, or damaged item may be returned within 30 days of receipt via the U.S. Postal Service. We will gladly ship a replacement and reimburse you at U.S. Postal Media Mail rates for your return postage. All returns must be prepaid. We do not accept C.O.D.
- 2. Used books are sold on an as is basis and will not be accepted for return unless they were damaged in transit or the incorrect item.
- 3. Lectures: Any lectures sold by download or on CD or DVD may have slight defects in their recording as most recordings were done unprofessionally, but are guaranteed to be audible. If for any reason they are not audible, please contact us and the inaudible recordings will be corrected and sent to you. Downloadable lectures are non-refundable except in cases where the wrong lectures were sent. In any such cases, please notify us within 30 days. In the case of long series of lectures, any inaudible lectures will be replaced within six months of their order date. Any incorrectly sent audio/video products will either be replaced or refunded. VHS and cassette orders are non-refundable as they are closeout items.
- 4. Computer software may only be returned for refunds if unopened. If opened, they may be returned only for replacement of the same item after contacting us for approval.
- 5. Any return that does not comply with the above policy will be subject to a significant restocking fee, at our discretion, if we decide to accept a return.
Please contact us directly by email or phone about any of the above issues. Generally, we will refund for any wrongly sent items, but issues of return must be handled on an individual basis depending upon the country, costs, etc. See our contact information below.
Ship your return to:
Reformation Media & Press
Attention: Returns Department
13950 - 122nd St.
Fellsmere, FL 32948-6411 U.S.A.
(Please ship via the U.S. Postal Service; use Media Mail, if qualified.)
When returning items after approval has been granted:
- Please include a copy of your invoice or receipt.
- Approved returns involving a faulty product or error on part should be shipped by Media Mail if books. Others should be shipped at your discretion. No approved refunds will be issued without receipt of the products.
- Please allow 1-3 weeks for the return to be received and processed. An email confirmation will be sent once we receive your return or exchange.
If you have any questions about your return, please e-mail us at info @ reformation.edu or contact us by phone at 772-571-8030. Please leave a message if no one answers.